University of California
Welcome to the Experiential Learning home page!
This site is produced by the University of California Science, Technology and Environmental Literacy (STEL) Workgroup's Experiential Learning Project Group (ELPG) for anyone—from individuals who are exploring experiential learning (EL) for first time to those who have years of experience in the area. We hope you will find the web site valuable in your professional work.
Please give us feedback about how you are using the information, and your success stories!
Developed by the University of California Cooperative Extension Science, Technology and Environmental Literacy Workgroup (2007)
- Steve Dasher, UCCE San Diego County 4-H Youth Development Advisor
- Richard P. Enfield, UCCE San Luis Obispo County 4-H Youth Development Advisor and County Director
- A. Michael Marzolla, UCCE Santa Barbara County 4-H Youth Development and Master Gardener Advisor
- Richard C. Ponzio, PhD, Department of Human and Community Development, Cooperative Extension Specialist, Associate Director 4-H Center for Youth Development, UC Davis
- Lynn Schmitt-McQuitty, UCCE Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties 4-H Youth Development Advisor
- Martin H. Smith, Veterinary Medicine Extension Specialist, UC Davis